Mecobalamin Vitamin B12 Pure Grade(13422-55-4)
● Vitamin B12 is a member of the vitamin B complex. It is exclusively synthesised by bacteria and is found primarily in meat, eggs and dairy products. There has been considerable research into proposed plant sources of vitamin B12. Fermented soya products,seaweeds, and algae such as spirulina have all been suggested as containing significant B12.
● Cyanocobalamin/Vitamin B12 is a synthetic (man-made) form of vitamin B12. Naturally occurring vitamin B12 is found in fish, seafood, milk, egg yolk and fermented cheeses. Vitamin B12 is essential to the development of healthy blood cells, nerve cells,and proteins in the body and for the normal metabolism of fats and carbohydrates in the body. Lack of vitamin B12 can result in anemia, stomach problems, and nerve damage. Cyanocobalamin treats or prevents vitamin B12 deficiency and a resulting type of anemia, called pernicious anemia. Pernicious anemia occurs in patients who do not have enough vitamin B12 in their diet (e.g.,strict vegetarians) or who cannot adequately absorb the vitamin due to a defect or disease of the stomach or intestines.
● Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to anemia and neurological disorders. Can be used in infant food, usage of 10 ~ 30 mu g/kg; In strengthening pinocytosis usage is 2 ~ 6 mu g/kg.
● Vitamin B12 is mainly used in the treatment of giant young red blood cell anemia, nutritional deficiencies, uncontrolled hemorrhagic anemia, neuralgia and obstructive diseases.
● As feed nutrition fortifier, Vitamin B12 have the function of the anemia, anemia of pernicious anemia, nutritional anemia, parasites are effective dosage of 15 to 30 mg/t.
● Vitamin B12 is essential for human body tissue metabolism in the process of vitamins.
|Description||Dark red crystalline powder, Have no smelly and tasteless, Hygroscopicity||Dark red crystalline powder, Have no smelly and tasteless, Hygroscopicity|
|Loss on drying||≤12.0%||2.4%|
|Assay on dried||96.0~100.5%||98.9%|
|Mould & Yeasts||≤100cfu/g||No found|
|E.Coli||Not found||Not found|
|Limit of residual solvents||Acetone≤0.5%||0.07%|
|Conclusion||The results conforms with USP34 standards|